Hey people, I’ve been trying out new recipes every day and I thought that I should share this one for all the foodies out there who want to lose weight but still be able to munch on something super yummy. Know what I’m trying to say here?
So, this recipe is adapted from the “Dill pickle” recipe and since I thought it’d be easier for my readers and myself, I came up with this one to make a yummy cucumber pickle.
You don’t need to add any preservatives as the lemon juice keeps the cucumbers nice and fresh for a long time. You can make this is large batches or make them in a tiny jar like I did. These are instant snacks that are so fulfilling.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Ingredients: (Using one cucumber)
- A cucumber
- Chilli flakes
- Red chilli powder
- Two lemons
- A pinch of sugar
- Dry mango powder
- Coriander powder
- Cut the cucumber into straight wedges and soak them in some lemon juice for a while.
- Take a jar and add the salt and the remaining ingredients along with lemon juice. Shake them up so that they’re well combined.
- Take the cucumber wedges and sprinkle some red chilli powder and salt and set aside.
- Now, add the cucumber wedges to the jar and That’s it. Enjoy!
- (Optional) You can also add the leftover lemon to the jar.