So, you’re probably wondering, what’s up with the title?
Well, actually, I was thinking that I’d start my own #Sammysketches series where I’ll show you my art work and doodles so you can be inspired and inspire others.
After all, that’s the motive of my blog; to inspire!
Here are a few sketches/doodles that I drew this month:
1. A simple yet exquisite piece that inspires me which I keep in my room.
2. She thought she could, SO SHE DID!
I painted this on a leftover piece of canvas. And then tied it around with a piece of rope/thread
3. My favorite quote from The fault in our stars.
Sad yet so empowering!
4. These are pieces from my Roposo doodle diary, by the way.
Drawing makes me feel so relaxed and carefree.
5. Last but not the least, my favorite of them all. I made this on a square piece of canvas.
Keep kaam se kaam! (It means keep your business to yourself)
apne kaam se kaam rakho is a popular saying in Hindi which means “mind your own business” and when you pair it with the popular Keep calm quotes, this is what you have!
I would like to end this by saying that “keep your dreams big and your worries small. ”
Have a nice weekend